TABS

Friday 29 April 2016

Days 3 to 8: Jazzy Metallics

It's been a crazy week full of all sorts of chores and events (largely because of the ongoing annual Jazzkaar music festival). Kristjan has a couple of performances and I'm trying to be as supportive as I can by taking care of the domestic sphere. Of course, I'm trying to attend as many jazz concerts as I can, but this involves a lot of planning and organising. Luckily, we have a couple of great babysitters and we don't have to waste time on commuting, as the main festival venue is located just around the corner in Telliskivi Loomelinnak. I just adore the jazzy neighbourhood we live in!


Tomorrow morning we are heading to our country home for a much-needed quiet couple of days, and hopefully I will be able to find time for crafting too. Enough, at least, to keep my daily pace in my personal 100 days challenge.



I have promised myself that I will do my best trying not to lag behind in the #the100daysproject, so here are the items from Days 3 to 8. Same design, different spring shades of metallic: golden, champagne and purple. First of those sweet mommy and me sets is already up in my Etsy store, and I will be adding more in the near future. :)


Also, I'm so excited to accessorise another photo shoot for friends. Stay tuned for more details! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment