TABS

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Ruhe in Karlsruhe

We flew to Karlsruhe for a couple of weeks, to spend early autumn quality time with our dear ones. Uku is chasing chestnuts under the table, and I decided to make a quick post here before returning to my current translation task for the December issue of National Geographic Estonia. I can't tell you how much this has given me to be able to work for such an excellent magazine! I'm really proud to be a member of their team. (Although the quality of the photographs published in the magazine has pretty much discouraged me from taking any shots myself...)

On crafts front, I only decided to pack a minimum quantity of finished items for the store and some materials for new projects - some meant for sale and some planned for myself. Here is something I have copied many times over, one of my bestsellers in the K-E-R-A store: Shades of Sea Wrist Warmers in pale lavender. Relisted here.



I am running out of the yarn I have used for these. Must find a replacement... Any suggestions?


- - -

Varasügisene kvaliteetaeg kallitega KarlsRUHEs Saksamaal. Rahu, helgus, rõõmu valmistavad tööd, värviteraapia... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment