TABS

Wednesday 6 November 2013

The first 'vegan' hat in progress

I have come down with the cold. Again. This is the third time in the past months, which is exceptionally frequent for me. I guess it's time to take a moment and consider what I'm doing wrong. Too much travel stress and too little outdoor (sporting) activities come to mind first. As soon as I'm well again, I'm planning to re-establish my jogging routine that has fallen apart lately. So you might read about my baby steps on this front from this blog too.

Speaking of baby steps - Uku is now up and running, which for me means more chasing after him and less time to just sit back and enjoy the sweet flow life. :)

I have started my first 'vegan' hat project, as the weather is getting really cold and nasty here in Estonia (although it feels kind of hypocritical to write this at the moment, when I'm being half-blinded by the midday sun). It's the second try, and I hope I now have the right number of stitches on the needles and the right design for me. It's so nice to make something this chunky and fast-progressing for a change.



- - -

Sügis oma külmetushaigustega on täies hoos. Tegelikult on see mul viimaste kuude jooksul juba kolmas kord põdeda, mis minu puhul on erandlikult sage. Kasutan seda võimalust, et maha istuda ja järele mõelda, millest see võib tingitud olla. Rohke reisistress ja vähene õues sportimine tulevad esimesena meelde. Jooksurutiin on viimastel aegadel täielikult koost lagunenud, ja ma ei ole selle üle üldsegi uhke. Kohe kui jalad uuesti alla saan, asun asja parandama.

Vahepeal on noormees jalad alla võtnud, mis minu jaoks tähendab tema pidevat tagaajamist ja vähem aega lihtsalt elu magusa voolu nautimiseks. Hetkel aga olesklen kauaoodatud lõunaunevaikuses novembripäikese laigus, nii et tatiste sügisilmade kirumine tundub suisa kohatu.

Esimene "vegaanmüts" on teisel katsel jõudnud poole peale. Nii tore on vahelduseks kududa midagi nr 6 varrastega. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment