TABS

Monday 28 July 2014

Royal blue

Our little family is reuniting tonight after spending two weeks apart, so I will not waste too much time on blogging tonight. Just a quick note to leave a mark here and prove that I am serious about my goals set for blogging and de-stashing.

Here is a little 'back-to-school special' I finished and uploaded today. The yarn, "Sevilla" by the Spanish brand Katia, is one of my all-time favourites. Excellent quality and magnificent colourway, and I love it when I can trust the materials I work with - both in terms of appearance and durability.


- - -

Üle kahe nädala kohtub meie pisike pere taas linnakodus, sestap täna pikka juttu ei tule. Lihtsalt väike märk maha, et mul on ikkagi tõsi taga oma eelmises postituses väljakuulutatud eesmärkidega. Haarasin täna härjal sarvist ja lõpetasin kohe mitu asja korraga. Siin on üks neist - "tagasi kooli" eri. Katia "Sevilla" lõng on üks mu kõigi aegade lemmikuid: suurepärane kvaliteet ja imeilusad kirkad toonid.

No comments:

Post a Comment